Celebrating Women for the Real World



Hump Day

Yes, that pretty much describes it.  It’s foggy.  Yuck.  I’ve driven to work for three days in the fog.  My brain is now foggy. 

Youngest has been on spring break this week.  He’s 15.  He can’t drive and I won’t let him hang with those who can.  He’s been stuck at the house.  Well, he’s also be sick.  He has been fighting the flu since last Thursday.  I was just about to cave and take him to the doctor when his fever finally broke.  According to him, “he’s about 85% better”.  He did inform me that the other 15% still needed ice cream and some TLC. 

Maybe a vacation is in order.  Yes, I think I’ll take Friday off.  It’s supposed to be nice.  I think a 3 day weekend is just what the doctor ordered.  A 3 day weekend of no lists, just doing whatever, whenever.  Hmmmm, better go ask boss.

With that, I’ll leave you with a picture.  This was taken during our trip to Vegas.  Can’t you just taste them? 

strawberries by you.

Advertisements

Trackbacks & Pingbacks

Comments

  1. * Kat says:

    Having just recovered from the flu, I have to agree with G – ice cream and TLC is definitely needed! That sucks that he has to spend Spring Break being sick!

    I think taking Friday off sounds like a wonderful idea!!!! Enjoy the long weekend!

    Those strawberries look so yummy!!!!!!!!! 🙂

    | Reply Posted 8 years, 4 months ago
  2. * Steve says:

    The best part about my job is every other week I get a 3 day weekend and this one is it!!

    Those do look VERY VERY good!!

    Glad the kids feeling better:-}

    | Reply Posted 8 years, 4 months ago
  3. * SuZan says:

    Glad G is feeling better! Pass the strawberries!

    | Reply Posted 8 years, 4 months ago


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: